- The Knight series ergonomic chair KTD is made from PVC leather, which makes it long-lasting, durable, and very appealing to look at. In addition to giving the gaming chair a very aesthetic look, it also makes it very skin-friendly, breathable, and easy to clean. The ergonomy of the gaming chair is well defined by the armrests, neck rests, footpads, and the two cushions for the neck and lumbar support. Therefore, the knight gaming chair is the best for anyone who has to sit on it for a long period of time - be it for office or gaming purposes. The ultimate comfort of this chair is what one would literally die for! The rolling wheels of the chair make it a real hit. The wheels are super smooth and do not leave any scratches or scrapes on the floor. Moreover, they do not rust or corrode - as they are painted from a special European Standard E1 Environment Painting that does not rust or corrode.
- Chair Type: Gaming/Office Chair
- Foam Type: High-Density Separated Foaming
- Even more Tab 2 content
- Foam Density: 55kg/m3
- Frame Construction: Metal
- Adjustable Armrests: 2D
- Mechanism Type: Multi-functional Tilt
- Tilt Lock: Yes
- Tilt Angle Lock: Yes
- Gas Lift Class: 4
- Chair/Seat Back Style: High-back
- Adjustable Back Angle: 85-155 Degrees
- Base Type: 5-star Wide Aluminum Base
- Caster Size & Material: 2" Caster/PU
- Elegant, Durable PVC Leather Made from premium quality PVC leather with stain-resistant characteristics, the Knight Series has an extra dense foam padding that adds great support and comfort. The breathable open-cell structure limits heat from being trapped.
- E-WIN Cold-Cure Foam E-WIN Prime interior high-density foam puts it well above the standard High Resiliency foam. Engineered to be 2 times heavier than regular foam per cubic foot, inching it near the realm of memory foam. The elasticity of the foam helps prolong the comfort life of the chair and adds to the overall durability of the product.
- Adjustable Backrest Whether you’re gaming, working, or taking a nap, an angle-adjustable backrest will help you adjust the sitting position throughout the course of your using experience.
- Locking Full-tilt Mechanism Like your chair leaned back a few degrees? The locking tilt function allows you to not only rock back the seat & backrest but also lock it in the position that fits you.
- Soft-Glide Wheels The Knight Series comes with PU coating casters that are engineered for quieter operation and greater resistance to foreign objects and debris, rolling effortlessly on all types of flooring while preventing damage to the surface beneath
- Adjustable Height
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.