- The Knight Series has this advantage that offers a wide sitting area - even for fat guys. It offers sufficient space for the thigh and legs. The padded armrest makes it more comfortable to sit and play around. Its assembly takes only 30 minutes at maximum to be put together. The metal frame with anti-rust properties makes it a very good choice for gaming rooms. It has a special European Standard E1 Environment Painting, which avoids scratching and rusting. The firm base with smooth-rolling wheels gives it a very stable and easily movable structure. Moreover, it has a very ergonomic design, particularly made for long gaming sessions. The elegant and durable leather gives it a very imperial look. The breathable structure helps in the escape of heat. The adjustable backrest and locking tilt function makes it the best choice during and after the gaming sessions.
- Chair Type: Gaming/Office Chair
- Foam Type: High-Density Separated Foaming
- Even more Tab 2 content
- Foam Density: 55kg/m3
- Frame Construction: Metal
- Adjustable Armrests: 2D
- Mechanism Type: Multi-functional Tilt
- Tilt Lock: Yes
- Tilt Angle Lock: Yes
- Gas Lift Class: 4
- Chair/Seat Back Style: High-back
- Adjustable Back Angle: 85-155 Degrees
- Base Type: 5-star Wide Aluminum Base
- Caster Size & Material: 2" Caster/PU
- Elegant, Durable PVC Leather Made from premium quality PVC leather with stain-resistant characteristics, the Knight Series has an extra dense foam padding that adds great support and comfort. The breathable open-cell structure limits heat from being trapped.
- E-WIN Cold-Cure Foam E-WIN Prime interior high-density foam puts it well above the standard High Resiliency foam. Engineered to be 2 times heavier than regular foam per cubic foot, inching it near the realm of memory foam. The elasticity of the foam helps prolong the comfort life of the chair and adds to the overall durability of the product.
- Adjustable Backrest Whether you’re gaming, working, or taking a nap, an angle-adjustable backrest will help you adjust the sitting position throughout the course of your using experience.
- Locking Full-tilt Mechanism Like your chair leaned back a few degrees? The locking tilt function allows you to not only rock back the seat & backrest but also lock it in the position that fits you.
- Soft-Glide Wheels The Knight Series comes with PU coating casters that are engineered for quieter operation and greater resistance to foreign objects and debris, rolling effortlessly on all types of flooring while preventing damage to the surface beneath.
- Adjustable Height
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.