- Autonomous most dynamic chair. Inspired by movement, engineered for those who want to move more.
When you stop moving, your body forgets how. So twist around. Lean back. Stretch to the side. There’s no edge to fall off here, and no frame to box you in.
ADAPTIVE SPINAL SUPPORT
You’re an original.
That’s why the entire back dynamically adapts to yours. Responsive webbing is denser in key areas like the lumbar region, with just the right amount of flex to support the unique shape of your spine.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE BACK
Have it your way.
Adjust tension to your liking across 26° of recline, with 11 easily lockable positions. Other chairs prescribe the ideal posture. This one allows you to discover your own.
Woven from thermoplastic elastomer strands, this chair simply doesn’t trap heat. 10x more durable than traditional foam and fabric options, and many times more breathable. And it’s entirely earth-friendly, too.
INTELLIGENT SPRING SEAT
Sit light, not tight.
Adjustable tilt stabilizes the lumbar. Precise suspension responds to every shape and movement. The result is even weight distribution, improved circulation, and a lightness that spreads through your entire body.
DYNAMIC PRESSURE DISTRIBUTION
Unblock your flow.
Pressure distribution is determined by the unique shape of your body, so blood can flow unrestricted. Lesser chairs design for the average person, layer on the foam padding and call it a day. This is not a lesser chair.
Dimensions 28”L x 28”W x 40” - 44”H Seat Dimensions 19”L x 19”W Seat Height 17” - 21”
20”W x 23”H
7” - 11”
Armrest height (from the floor)
23.5” - 27.7”
Caster wheel diameter
Number of caster wheels
Naked TPE version: 100% TPE upholstery with ABS plastic frame.
Mesh version: 100% TPE and polyester fabric upholstery with ABS plastic frame.
Colors Black Frame, Naked Black TPE
Black Frame, Naked Grey TPE
White Frame, Naked Grey TPE
Grey TPE with Blue Mesh
Grey TPE with Grey Mesh
Black TPE with Black Mesh
28”L x 17”W x 31”H x 45 lbs
30 days Adjustability Armrest, back tilt angle and tension, seat height.
Chair measurements guide
- We recommend that all shipments be inspected immediately upon arrival. Please make note of any damage to boxes when signing for shipment.
- . Report any losses or damages promptly to the Smart Office team by email at email@example.com.
- . Notification must be made within one week of delivery
- . Save all packaging until the trial period has ended in case of return
- Please let us know immediately if your order does not arrive within the delivery time frame.
- We cannot be responsible for claims filed more than 30 days after the delivery period.
Our standard warranty is minimum one year from the date that product is received.
Your product is guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects, however if there are manufacturer defects, please report them to Smart Office after delivery, so we can send you replacements.
- 'Defects', as defined in this warranty, are any imperfections in material or workmanship that inhibits the use of the product.
In no event shall Smart Office be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product. This warranty does not cover:
- . Defects caused by improper assembly
- . Defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accidents, misuse, abuse or negligence
- . Normal wear and tear due to age
- . Labor or assembly costs
- All Smart Office warranties are limited warranties and are limited to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. In some cases, wear and tear may be depreciated for the time that the product was in use.
- A failure is a mechanical breakdown or defect in the unit that affects the user’s ability to operate the product as intended. If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse or abuse of the product, replacements and return shipping will be at the customer’s expense.
We hereby cover all Autonomous products for a period of:
7 years: all metal and mechanical parts and components, including motors and electrical components of
- . Autonomous SmartDesk 2 Premium
5 years: all metal and mechanical parts and components, including motors and electrical components of
- . Autonomous SmartDesk 2 - Home Office
2 years: all metal and mechanical parts and components, including motors and electrical components of
- . ErgoChair 2
Exceptions to coverage include:
- . Changes in surface finish, including color-fastness or matching of colors, wood grains, or textures
- . Normal wear and tear
- . Dye transfers caused by external contaminants
- . Modifications made by the user
- . Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings
- . Damage or marking of surfaces caused by sharp or foreign objects
- . Pilling of textile
Customer to email to firstname.lastname@example.org for Warranty assistance. Please note this statement in the email: The order is directly purchased from ...
Return and Refund Policy
- With our 15-day trial period, you can order … products, in case the product is damaged or defective or broken, we will process your return and give you a full refund. Please recommend customers to keep original packaging within the trial period.
- . Your trial period begins when your items are delivered. If your order consists of many items, each item has its own trial period depending on their actual delivery dates.
- . If you order a product which is shipped in several packages, your trial period starts from the date that your last package is delivered
- . Return shipping cost will be covered for defective/damaged / broken items within the trial period and you will then receive the full amount you paid for your order(s) upon our receipt of the returned package(s).
- How to initiate a return:
- . Photographic evidence showing products are defective/damaged / broken.
- . Original packaging is recommended. In case you no longer keep the original packaging, please pack the product with parcel boxes, and cover items with soft materials, like bubble wraps, padding, soft styrofoam to avoid damages during transit.
- . Pickup will be scheduled following your confirmation time frame. A notification of pick up will be sent to you via email
- . Within the 15-day trial, a full refund will be issued after receipt of the returned product.
- . The refund will be processed 2 days after we receive the product. And it might take 3 to 5 business days for the refund amount to be posted to your account.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you ship worldwide?
We currently ship anywhere in the USA. International delivery is on the way, we’ll happily keep you updated!
Do I have to pay shipping when returning it per your free 30 day trial. How does return shipping work?
We are happy to cover the cost of shipping if you request a return before the end of your 30-day-trial period.
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers all manufacturing defects for up to 5 years.
Does the ErgoChair Pro+ have the ability to tilt back/recline?
Yes, it does.
Can the armrest be adjusted? How high does it go?
Yes. It can be adjusted from 7” - 11”.
Chairs looks low to the ground. For us tall folks, how high does this chair go?
The seat of the chair is 17” - 21” from the ground.
What are the dimension and weight of the shipping box?
The box is 28”L x 17”W x 31”H and weighs 44 lbs.
What is the weight capacity of the chair?
The ErgoChair Pro+ could stand up to 350 lbs.
What are the dimensions of the chair?
The ErgoChair Pro+ dimensions are 28”L x 28”W x 40” - 44”H.
Can the chair be locked in the reclining position?
Yes of course! The ErgoChair Pro+ is designed to move and mould effortlessly to your unique body type with ease and comfort for your every desired motion.
What are the benefits of a frameless chair?
A frameless chair doesn’t box you in. Designed for lean, fast moving workplaces - this is not a chair you slump into. It encourages movement, and keeps you agile and engaged, even while sitting.
What is TPE plastic?
Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) is a blend of polymers (usually a plastic and a rubber) that consist of materials with both thermoplastic and elastomeric properties. While most elastomers are thermosets, thermoplastics are in contrast relatively easy to use in manufacturing, for example, injection molding. Thermoplastic elastomers show advantages typical from combining rubbery materials with plastic materials.
What is the chair made of?
The ErgoChair Pro+ is an expertly designed combination of next-gen thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), conical spring seating, ultra-breathable mesh designed by textile engineers in Korea and Germany, and long-lasting aluminum for a solid, long-lasting foundation.
Do these chairs come assembled?
You’ll need to assemble your chair when you receive it, but we’ve made it as easy as possible for you. There are just a few steps, and all the tools you need are easy-to-use and included in the packaging.
Does the ErgoChair Pro+ come in different varieties?
Yes! There’s a ErgoChair Pro+ for everyone. For the minimalist, we offer a zero mesh, ‘bare-bones’ edition, or for the more colorful, we offer our breathable mesh versions in blue, black and grey.