- The essential standing desk. For all-day productivity and increased well-being.
BEYOND INDUSTRY STANDARD
A generous height range.
Ideal for a broad range of bodies, the SmartDesk Core is adjustable from 29.4” all the way to 48”. Explore your perfect sit-to-stand.
Simple controls for greater convenience.
Save up to 4 custom heights to move effortlessly between them. Set yourself up for success.
2 STAGE LIFTING COLUMNS
All about that core strength.
Lifts 290 lbs at just 50 dB. Moves 1.1” a second while carrying its maximum load, and stays rock-solid the entire time.
Certified super durable.
Stands on a solid steel frame, powered by an energy-efficient dual motor. Globally vetted for strength and safety by UL, BIFMA, and EMC.
Assembly & Policies
Assembly Required Self-assembly Assembly Level Easy Average Assembly Time 15-30mins Assembly Instructions Available in package and PDF Warranty
5 years for frame
1 year for top
Trial 30 Days Certificate ANSI/BIFMA, UL Certification
Top Classic Top XL Top Dimensions 53"L x 29"W x 1"H 70.5"L x 30"W x 1"H Shipping Dimensions 56"L x 33"W x 3"H x 47 lbs 74"L x 33"W x 3"H x 62lbs Colors White, Black, Walnut, White Oak, Bamboo White, Black, Walnut Material
Warp-proof MDF wood (Black/White/Walnut/White Oak);
Warp-proof MDF wood (Black/White/Walnut)
Motor Type Dual Lifting speed 2.3"/sec Lifting capacity 265lbs Noise level 50 dB Height range (without top) 28.5" - 47" Height range ( with top) 29.5" - 48" Lift range 40" - 73" Frame foot width 27.5" Material SPCC steel Colors White, Black, Grey Outlet voltage 110 - 240v Anti-collision No Shipping Dimenisions 43"L x 13"W x 10"H x 67 lbs
- Assembly & Policies
- We recommend that all shipments be inspected immediately upon arrival. Please make note of any damage to boxes when signing for shipment.
- • Report any losses or damages promptly to the Smart Office team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • Notification must be made within one week of delivery
- • Save all packaging until the trial period has ended in case of return
- Please let us know immediately if your order does not arrive within the delivery time frame.
- We cannot be responsible for claims filed more than 30 days after the delivery period.
Our standard warranty is minimum one year from the date that product is received.
Your product is guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects, however if there are manufacturer defects, please report them to Smart Office after delivery, so we can send you replacements.
- 'Defects', as defined in this warranty, are any imperfections in material or workmanship that inhibits the use of the product.
In no event shall Smart Office be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product. This warranty does not cover:
- • Defects caused by improper assembly
- • Defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accidents, misuse, abuse or negligence
- • Normal wear and tear due to age
- • Labor or assembly costs
- All Smart Office warranties are limited warranties and are limited to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. In some cases, wear and tear may be depreciated for the time that the product was in use.
- A failure is a mechanical breakdown or defect in the unit that affects the user’s ability to operate the product as intended. If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse or abuse of the product, replacements and return shipping will be at the customer’s expense.
We hereby cover all Autonomous products for a period of:
7 years: all metal and mechanical parts and components, including motors and electrical components of
- • Autonomous SmartDesk 2 Premium
5 years: all metal and mechanical parts and components, including motors and electrical components of
- • Autonomous SmartDesk 2 - Home Office
2 years: all metal and mechanical parts and components, including motors and electrical components of
- • ErgoChair 2
Exceptions to coverage include:
- • Changes in surface finish, including color-fastness or matching of colors, wood grains, or textures
- • Normal wear and tear
- • Dye transfers caused by external contaminants
- • Modifications made by the user
- • Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings
- • Damage or marking of surfaces caused by sharp or foreign objects
- • Pilling of textile
Customer to email to email@example.com for Warranty assistance. Please note this statement in the email: The order is directly purchased from ...
Return and Refund Policy
- With our 15-day trial period, you can order … products, in case the product is damaged or defective or broken, we will process your return and give you a full refund. Please recommend customers to keep original packaging within the trial period.
- • Your trial period begins when your items are delivered. If your order consists of many items, each item has its own trial period depending on their actual delivery dates.
- • If you order a product which is shipped in several packages, your trial period starts from the date that your last package is delivered
- • Return shipping cost will be covered for defective/damaged / broken items within the trial period and you will then receive the full amount you paid for your order(s) upon our receipt of the returned package(s).
- How to initiate a return:
- • Photographic evidence showing products are defective/damaged/ broken.
- • Original packaging is recommended. In case you no longer keep the original packaging, please pack the product with parcel boxes, and cover items with soft materials, like bubble wraps, padding, soft styrofoam to avoid damages during transit.
- • Pickup will be scheduled following your confirmation time frame. A notification of pick up will be sent to you via email
- • Within the 15-day trial, a full refund will be issued after receipt of the returned product.
- • The refund will be processed 2 days after we receive the product. And it might take 3 to 5 business days for the refund amount to be posted to your account.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.